KEEPING YOUR PROJECT ON TRACK
Rocky Mountain Prestress project managers help drive your project success. Your project manager is your point of contact throughout your experience, from the preconstruction phase through project completion. He or she will be available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and keep you informed on the progress of your project.
- Coordinates with General Contractors
- Works with architects and designers to deliver a finished product as specified.
- Proactively resolves issues that may arise during construction.
- Manages the production and delivery schedule.
- Engages in regular site meetings during erection and completion of precast construction.